COCONUT TOFFEE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES | RECIPE
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup old fashion rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup unrefined coconut oil or butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups (10 oz) Marich® Coconut Toffee Macadamia Nuts
1. Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl
2. Place coconut oil and sugars in mixer bowl, beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed until blended. Gradually add dry ingredients, beating just until blended
4. Coarsely chop Coconut Toffee Macadamia Nuts; stir into cookie dough.
5. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour or overnight
6. Heat oven to 350°F. Form 1/4 cup dough into a 3/4-inch thick puck. Place 2 inches apart, onto parchment-lined or ungreased baking sheets
7. Bake in 350°F oven until lightly browned, 14 to 16 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely..
Milk chocolate (cane sugar, whole milk, cocoa butter*, cocoa mass*, sunflower lecithin, vanilla), macadamia nuts, cane sugar, AA grade butter (cream, salt), coconut, natural flavor, sea salt, tapioca dextrin.
*Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA • Over 20% Fair Trade Certified™ Ingredient
This product contains macadamias, coconut and milk and may contain wheat, peanuts and other tree nuts.