As we all fall back into the rhythm of in-person potlucks, birthday parties, and barbecues this summer, we will also have to break out the tried and true entertaining recipes we put on hold for the better part of 2020. These three simple desserts will impress and delight even the pickiest of eaters.
For 21+: Easy Barrel Aged Bourbon Sundae
This first recipe checks off all the boxes. Is it refreshing? Check. Is it a crowd pleaser? Double check. Is it easy to prepare? Triple check.
This easy Barrel Aged Bourbon Sundae uses the simplest ingredients that create an unforgettable summertime treat. Serve these post-barbeque for a mellow, warm-weather nightcap.
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1-⅓ Tbsp Maple-Craft Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup
- 1 Shot Bourbon (remove Bourbon shot for a delicious every age friendly option)
- 1 Ounce (about 8) Marich Pancrafted Dark Chocolate Barrel Aged Bourbon Caramels – whole or chopped (does not contain alcohol)
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Place ice cream into your favorite cocktail glass. Drizzle maple syrup and bourbon over ice cream. Sprinkle Bourbon Caramels over ice cream. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and dust with sea salt, if desired.
For the Salty + Sweet Lovers: Salted Milk Chocolate English Toffee Caramel Cookies
This cookie elevates the classic salted chocolate chip cookie with the addition of our Milk Chocolate English Toffee Caramels. These caramels are hand crafted with AA locally sourced butter and pure cane sugar wrapped up in our creamy milk chocolate. It’s no surprise that when
Nicole Carey Co. created this recipe with these chocolates she went for a sweet and salty cookie.
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla (overpoured)
- 1/4 cup Heath Toffee Bits
- 1/2 cup Marich Milk Chocolate English Toffee Caramels (cut in half, to place on top immediately once out of the oven)
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes (to sprinkle on top immediately once out of the oven)
For Those Craving Tropical Vibes: Coconut Toffee Macadamia Nut Cookies
Impress your guests when you take out our Coconut Toffee Macadamia Nut Cookies to pass around the table. Simply fold these Milk Chocolate Coconut Toffee Macadamias into your favorite cookie dough and you’ll get all the luxurious, rich flavors of toasted macadamia nuts, crunchy toffee, milk chocolate and a hint of coconut in every bite. You might want to double the recipe or you may just want to reserve a couple extras for yourself.
- 2-1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Unrefined Coconut Oil or Butter
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups (10 oz) Marich ® Coconut Toffee Macadamia Nuts
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Place coconut oil and sugars in mixer bowl, beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed until blended. Gradually add dry ingredients, beating just until blended.
- Coarsely chop Coconut Toffee Macadamia Nuts; stir into cookie dough.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Form 1/4 cup dough into a 3/4-inch thick pan. Place 2 inches apart, onto parchment-lined or ungreased baking sheets
- Bake in a 350°F oven until lightly browned, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
These recipes are only some of the creative ways you can wow your friends and family at get togethers this summer. It doesn’t have to stop here. Shop our flavors to make something of your own!